Thursday, June 9, 2016

last q's

Last questions

1.  I liked that for the most part I wasn’t babied and was left on my own after instructions were given to me
2.  I did not like that we had seating arrangement, although I got to know the people I was seated next to, it would have been better to surround myself with people I know
3.  No recommendations
4.   A highlight for this class was when we learned the basics of coding
5.  I did do my best in this class, listening to the lectures, updating my goals, and keeping up with my e-port
6.  I am reading my life planning goals daily, when I do not have enough time in the day ill read them double the next day
7.  I am being committed to CTR so I can be the best version of me
8.  I will tell others about DDOSing and how everything on the internet isn’t save

9.  I will always remember the coding part of the course

No comments:

Post a Comment